ENTERPRISE 4.0 – INDUSTRY- 4.0
Industry 4.0 – IoT comes out from the fourth industrial revolution and, according to experts and analysts, will lead to an entirely automated and interconnected industrial production.
- big data, open data, Internet of Things, machine-to-machine and cloud computing for the centralization of information and its conservation;
- data analytics & “machine learning“ to manage the huge amount of data collected by companies and organizations;
- Human-machine interaction, “touch” interfaces and augmented reality;
- transition from digital to “real“: additive manufacturing, 3D printing, robotics, communications, machine-to-machine interactions and new technologies for the storage and the use of energy;
- technologies and autonomous systems: applications and innovation in the field of mobility and security.